Senior Product Manager
Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
As a Senior Product manager, you will be a part of defining a new way for people to shop and interact online by building the first truly community-driven marketplaces. You will lead a cross-functional team to develop new and impactful products that marry the social aspects of community with e-commerce features of a marketplace to shape the future of online shopping.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Partner with product leadership to translate product vision into defined product objectives
- Own and facilitate the ideation and prioritization of features and new products to achieve product objectives
- Conduct exploratory data analysis and user research to understand user needs and develop product priorities, roadmap plans, and product specifications based on those insights
- Manage a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and analysts to own the execution of your product roadmap
- Partner with technology leads to coordinate development activity and track progress of in-flight projects
- You will partner with design to build an engaging user experience
- Validate the success of new product initiatives through experimentation
The following might describe you:
- 2+ years of professional product management experience
- Experience working on a consumer-facing technology product
- Able to assess business needs and manage competing priorities
- Possess a strong drive to seek out solutions and motivate team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- You are decisive and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You lead with your emotional intelligence to adapt and unify a cross-functional team
- End to end experience launching successful products and features
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer 100% paid health, dental and vision benefits, generous vacation, competitive salaries, stock options, commuter benefits, a healthy work-life balance, and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.