Senior Product Manager
Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to change the way Americans access the vital medications they need. Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone - whether they have insurance or not - the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. When combined with telemedicine and home delivery, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become.
We are a highly-collaborative team of builders and operators dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced and talented team to get this done.
Product Managers at Blink are innovators, craftspeople and business thinkers. Your job as a Senior Product Manager is to take ownership over one of our hardest problems, envision and refine strategic solutions, and drive execution like an entrepreneur.
You will collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketers, and operators. Through these partnerships, you’ll grow our business, build our core platform, and - above all - make sure that our customers have access to the least expensive and highest satisfaction pharmacy experience on earth.
At Blink, we determine the specific focus of product roles through the interview process. Key potential areas of ownership include: our telemedicine platform; our home delivery experience; our growth team; our core pharmacy platform; and new product line development. We’ll work with you to find the right fit.
All PM roles include overseeing product strategy, roadmapping, sprint management, rapid testing and research, release planning, experimentation and analysis. PMs are expected to become true experts in pharmacy systems - so that we can transform them. And they are expected to become true experts in our customers - so that we can serve them.
- Experienced - you have 8+ years as a product manager, either with strong consumer or deep platform experience.
- Proven Builder - you have delivered multiple successful and innovative products from 0 to 1. You can point directly to growth/engagement/success metrics on these products.
- Consumer-Obsessed - you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, and do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience.
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, and basically just measure everything.
- Driven and Biased-to-Action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, and persevere when things are challenging. You are hungry to win and you have the grit to make it happen.
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
- Technical - an engineering background/skills are highly preferred for Product roles at Blink.
- BA/BS degree from top institution; MBA or CompSci degree preferred but not required.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, and our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager and Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast and lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, and more.
This job is located in New York City.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.