Senior Product Manager - Payments
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Payments team. This person is responsible for our core ledger encompassing all aspects of our transactions platform. Our Senior Product Manager, Payments will conceptualize, develop and launch new products & experiences at the intersection payment and technology.
We have a number of payment implications across our business including pre-paid reservations, cancellation fees, deposits, tickets and events, 3rd party payments, and more. The ideal candidate will be able to help ensure we are set up for success in the way we process, store, refund, and report out on all transactions across our business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for driving innovation in transactions and payment acceptance across Resy’s global network of restaurants
- Act as subject matter expert for internal and external communication on all matters pertaining to the transactions, credit card processing, point of sale integrations, and consumer payments
- Build and scale the services that ensure accurate recording of every transaction that flows through our services, through the entire transaction lifecycle.
- Create and build actionable methods for the way payments are handled at Restaurants. This includes (but is not limited to): card-on file best practices and working on mobile payment solutions that drive incremental revenues to restaurants while streamlining the guest experience for our Resy Guests.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment focused on continuous product innovation
- You must have 2-3 years of B2B/SaaS experience, preferably at a product-driven startup
- You have experience taking successful products from concept to launch
- You have familiarity with payment processing infrastructures, tokenization, and PCI compliance preferred in effort to ensure safe and efficient payment processing across all Resy payments.
- You have experience in mobile payments/wallets, specifically consumer transactions is preferred.
- Familiarity with retail/hospitality POS systems, specifically cloud-based as well as on-premise, server-based is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.