Senior Product Manager - Mobile
- You will be our first product manager for Codecademy’s mobile efforts, so we’re very much looking for someone with a founder mindset and demonstrated ability to succeed in v1 environments.
- Identifying Codecademy’s mobile product vision and roadmap and build consensus
- Define and ship v1 of Codecademy’s mobile product, and successive iterations.
- Communicating and working across teams to ensure product success, including design, content, engineering, analytics, and community/marketing
- Achieve business and product goals set by the company
You will be successful if you
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and excited to define the v1 mobile product on a platform that reaches 45M+ users around the world
- Have previous experience shipping mobile products with significant success
- Have a “Founder” mentality - are relentless, resourceful, proactive, and success-oriented
- Balance product intuition with data driven decision making
- Are highly analytical and metrics driven
- Have a technical background (preferred) or demonstrated strong ability to work with engineers
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Demonstrated success in delivering v1 mobile products
- Demonstrated success leading teams in a highly agile and ambiguous environment
- Experience with mobile products strongly preferred
- Previous startup founding experience or early-stage startup experience a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.