Senior Product Manager - Merchant Marketing and Tools
Bread is using technology and design to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier and more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use and access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures and Bessemer Venture Partners.
At Bread, your mission will be to relentlessly focus on increasing end to end consumer conversion for Bread’s merchants. You will lead Bread’s product strategy and execution merchant tools and services, focused on conversion, marketing and analytics. We’re looking for individuals who are both creative and results-oriented to come up with innovative products and features that will help us achieve our mission of transforming consumer finance.
Your role at Bread:
- Materially increase merchants’ end to end consumer conversion.
- Deepen Bread’s integration into merchants’ businesses by enhancing our marketing and analytics toolkits.
- Deeply understand the landscape and evolution of marketing and analytics tools and services. Use that understanding to create products and features that enable Bread to leverage industry best practices and existing toolkits and to identify unsolved opportunities.
- Drive the complete product strategy and execution. In partnership with your engineering lead, lead a team of engineers and designers to define, prioritize, and deliver high impact products.
- Partner closely with Merchant Success and Product Marketing to test, launch, and measure the success of new features.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative reasoning to create a case around product initiatives and tradeoffs.
- Build consensus on product priorities and communicate this vision to stakeholders and across the company.
- 5-8 years of experience in product management in Marketing Technology and eCommerce.
- Lead features and products from ideation through the full product lifecycle.
- Experience rapidly testing and measuring success of UX changes and marketing tools on checkout conversion.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and project management skills.