Senior Product Manager, LeafLink Financial
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 3,400 retailers and more than 1,200 brands across 22 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2019', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
This role will focus on the design, buildout and iteration of LeafLink Financial’s existing and emerging systems, enabling a new (and massive) revenue stream. As a member of our team, you will be in a position to have a direct and lasting impact everywhere in the business. Your contribution will be immediate and have positive ripple effects across not just our business, but also the business of each of our customers.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to take ownership of LeafLink Financial’s on-platform experience. As our Product Manager, you will:
- Lead product evolution through the critical assessment of business requirements gathered by interacting with LeafLink teams and our customer base.
- Be passionate and dedicated to owning and managing a clean, focused, and articulate backlog with value propositions and priorities precisely organized.
- Provide company-wide transparency for our product strategy and roadmap, creating channels for feedback as well as updates on adoption and product progress.
- Champion our position and thought leadership by speaking at industry conferences and events.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset that enjoys working directly with customers to understand their needs
- Lead the planning, strategy, and implementation of LeafLink Financial’s functionality and capabilities
- Act as point person for escalation and resolution during the product lifecycle as it relates to product decisions, concerns, and capabilities
- Determine and provide a necessary level of documentation as well as working with other teams to produce sales and marketing collateral
- Stay informed and ahead of industry trends, advancements, and competitor capabilities
- Write requirements and stories, review UX/UI designs in close coordination with the development team
- Manage timelines using Agile Methodologies
- Prioritize ruthlessly by building consensus and coordinating with team of engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences
- 5+ years as a Product Manager for a financial services or enterprise level financial technology company
- 2+ years working directly in SME finance or business management
- Passionate about delighting users by creating a wonderful product experience
- Customer-centric orientation with proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Track record of successfully owning and improving a product, with growth numbers to support product adoption
- Prior startup experience a plus
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events
- New office in FiDi