Senior Product Manager, Growth
Job Title: Senior Product Manager Growth
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Product Managers at Blink are innovators, craftspeople and business thinkers. Your job as a Senior Product Manager is to take ownership over one of our hardest problems, envision and refine strategic solutions, and drive execution like an entrepreneur.
For this role we are looking for an entrepreneurial product manager to join our Growth team. The growth team is responsible for increasing top of funnel traffic, improving marketing efficiency, and driving customers to instantly order medication on Blink Health or sign-up for a doctor consultation via telemedicine. You will test different products and merchandising tactics to better understand what builds trust and ultimately drives our patients to purchase.
You will collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketers, and operators. Through these partnerships, you’ll grow our business, build our core platform, and - above all - make sure that our customers have access to the least expensive and highest satisfaction pharmacy experience on earth.
- Experienced - you have 5+ years as a product manager with preference for working on a consumer internet product.
- Possess a growth mindset: Live and breathe experimentation, data analysis, and ruthlessly prioritize for impact. Prior experience with SEO and other growth channels is a significant plus.
- Proven Builder - you have delivered multiple successful and innovative products from 0 to 1. You can point directly to growth/engagement/success metrics on these products.
- Consumer-Obsessed - you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, and do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience.
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, and basically just measure everything.
- Driven and Biased-to-Action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, and persevere when things are challenging. You are hungry to win and you have the grit to make it happen.
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
- BA/BS degree from top institution; MBA or CompSci degree preferred but not required.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
This job is located in New York City.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.