Senior Product Manager, eCommerce
- Lead product evolution through the critical assessment of business requirements gathered by interacting with LeafLink teams and our customer base.
- Define the vision and overall roadmap strategy for LeafLink's eCommerce experience to increase the lifetime value of LeafLink's customers
- Be passionate and dedicated to owning and managing a clean, focused, and articulate backlog with value propositions and priorities precisely organized.
- Provide company-wide transparency for our product strategy and roadmap, creating channels for feedback as well as updates on adoption and product progress.
- Champion our position and thought leadership by speaking at industry conferences and events.
- Lead the planning, strategy, and implementation of LeafLink’s functionality and capabilities
- Act as point person for escalation and resolution during the product lifecycle as it relates to product decisions, concerns, and capabilities
- Determine and provide a necessary level of documentation as well as working with other teams to produce sales and marketing collateral
- Stay informed and ahead of industry trends, advancements, and competitor capabilities
- Write requirements and stories, review UX/UI designs in close coordination with the development team
- Manage timelines using Agile Methodologies
- Prioritize ruthlessly by building consensus and coordinating with team of engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences
- 3+ years as a Product Manager developing features for an e-commerce, enterprise, or SaaS software product
- Passionate about delighting users by creating a wonderful product experience
- Customer-centric orientation with proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Track record of successfully owning and improving a product, with growth numbers to support product adoption
- Prior startup experience a plus
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events
- New office in FiDi