Senior Product Manager, AI
At Movable Ink we're building a platform that combines data and content at scale, allowing teams to quickly build complex ecosystems of visual creative that can be delivered in any channel. With artificial intelligence woven into Movable Ink’s creative toolset, marketing and creative teams can be augmented in ways that aren’t possible today. When it comes to creating products we believe that enterprise experiences deserve the craft, care, and delight that have become standard on the consumer side, and we’re looking for people who feel the same.
Fast-forward one year. Here’s what you’ll have accomplished at Movable Ink:
- From day one you stepped in to lead the vision and execution that brought our AI product fully to market. Working closely with a team of talented engineers, data scientists, designers, and researchers your leadership style brought out the best in everyone and facilitated innovations we hadn’t dreamed of. Your incessant drive to learn what was happening in the market, across industries, and in research literature expanded our understanding of what was even possible.
- You deftly navigated the balance of trust, control, and autonomy to find the sweet spot that helped our users feel comfortable and capable working with AI. You supported research and design to fully explore and vet models of trust was that resulted in users integrating the product into their production workflows.
- Your keen ability to identify and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization resulted in company-wide excitement for the work the AI team was doing. Because you were attuned to what was happening in the market, with competitors, and insights generated through research you were able to deftly identify new opportunities, rally the team, and prioritize accordingly.
- Our sales and customer experience teams have your back because of your work with product marketing in defining go-to-market strategies, creating demos, supporting sales enablement, and supporting collateral for our customers. Your clear organization and communication around releases created a network of support that quickly pushed new features into the hands of our customers.
- Our training, documentation, and technical support team love working with you because you were intentional about bringing them into the process and making sure they had the right context and information to create best-in-class training videos and support documentation.
- On several occasions people in the office couldn’t find you. Not because you were playing hookie, but because you deeply value getting out of the building and talking to customers. On many of these forays you took research, design, and/or engineering with you because you know how meaningful it is to be close to our customers. You didn’t stop there though - when you got back to the office you made sure to debrief with the team and document your learnings, adding to our growing database of stories and insights.
In the past you have:
- Shipped. This is not your first rodeo.
- Worked in collaborative, cross-functional team environments with engineering, design, data science and research.
- Have previous experience leading and building AI products.
It would be amazing if:
- You’ve worked in the Marketing Tech space before
- You have experience in B2B SaaS environments