Senior Product Data Analyst - AdTech
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
As part of our growing activities, we have built our own ad stack (SSP) to enhance our programmatic advertising capabilities, deliver new monetization solutions for our ecosystem of online, mobile and TV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
Are you someone with a passion for digging into large distributed pools of data, unearthing insights, and transforming them into a visually compelling form that appeals both to technical and non-technical audiences? Then this is the job for you!
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Performing data analysis on products managed by Dailymotion’s AdTech tribe, including our SSP that serves billions of requests daily, and extract actionable insights that will be used to drive decisions across the business
- Statistically validating and A/B testing hypotheses generated by Business, Product and Data Science teams.
- Driving the collection of new data that would help build the next generation of algorithms (E.g. audience segmentation, contextual targeting, bidder behavior monitoring)
- Building easy to use dashboards (E.g. Tableau) to help visualize insights and KPIs interactively
- Automating analysis into monitoring and alerting tools to continuously drive value for business owners
- Proactively owning the end-to-end delivery of projects, from design, to development, testing, and operations.
· Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Business, Finance, Statistics, or related field.
· >5 years of business / data analysis experience
· Previous ad-tech experience (required)
· Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
· Comfortable with manipulation and analysis of complex, high volume, high dimensional data from varying sources (E.g. SQL, AWS/GCP, Excel)
· Solid Experience of Data Visualization Tools (E.g. Tableau suite)
· Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
· Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable manner in English. French is a plus.
· A background in Machine Learning and Statistics is a plus
· Programming in Python is a plus
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
• Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
• Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
• 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
• Commuter benefits
• 401k Contribution
• Paid parental leave
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
If you want to explore Dailymotion culture a little further please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon in November 2018. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.