Product Operations Specialist
Finding great healthcare is hard. Simplifeye is transforming how practices engage with patients by introducing frictionless workflow to all interactions. By helping practices manage and optimize their business, Simplifeye empowers doctors to focus on what truly matters: providing patients with high quality healthcare.
Simplifeye is a fast growing and energetic team. We strongly believe that great people are the foundation of great products. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, ranging from industry veterans to recent graduates. If you’re passionate about quality healthcare, building world-class products, and growing alongside those around you - we’d love to hear from you!
In this role, you will work with cross functional teams to deliver exceptional customer service and product. You will support the Product Operations Manager, Smile Specialists, and Customer Success team. Previous work with dental insurance would be very beneficial as we are often interpreting insurance questions for patients. We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our fast growing team!
- Work with Customer Success and Smile Specialist teams to interpret best outcomes for practice and patient success
- Monitor chats and coach Smile Specialists to increase conversion & retention
- Resolve customer issues and follow-up with Smile Specialists as needed
- Uphold high quality standards for patient chats
- Analyze chat metric reports to assess future hiring
- Support service level goals & maintain and increase chat conversion metrics
- Interpret insurance benefits for customer success team and modify onboarding surveys
- Develop and update training materials and tutorials for Smile Specialists
- Work with product management & engineering to develop new products and services
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient communication skills written and verbal
- Experience in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- 2+ years in an office staff role at a dental office
- Strong understanding of dental insurance benefits
Perks & Benefits
- Simplifeye provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.