Product Operations Manager
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
As a Product Operations Manager you will be responsible for devising, implementing, and improving the Unqork platform team processes (and associated tools). You will ensure that the teams you work with proceed smoothly from ideation through to release and during every step in between.
- Ensure order, discipline, and consistency across teams
- Ensure communication and facilitation across design, client team, engineering, and product
- Identify risks to our releases, managing and mitigating them where possible and communicating/escalating them to the larger team as needed
- Expand knowledge into new domains as called upon
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of experience designing and implementing operational process within an engineering organization in a release manager, scrum master or another related role
- Experienced working with JIRA
- Able to maintain a strategic view of our platform process even while executing tactical day-to-day tasks
- Inspired to identify and innovate in areas where automation can replace manual work
- Driven by an attuned sense of priority and urgency
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with implementing agile/Scrum best practices
- Skilled at communicating across multiple teams and varying levels of stakeholders
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Interested in learning everything about Unqork
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.