Product Operations Associate
Flatiron Health is looking for an Associate to join our Product Operations team. Our team’s mission is to partner with cross-functional teams to translate our product vision into action by enabling our provider customers to adopt and extract value from our new features and products. This team plays a critical role in building and scaling thoughtful, customer-centric operations to support the satisfaction of our customers and the rapid growth of new features and products.
In this role, you will lead and oversee the rollout of new features in our Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM), and/or Patient Portal software in close collaboration with Product, Design, Product Marketing and Customer Success teams. This includes building rollout strategies and timelines, as well as managing the day-to-day execution of the project(s) in close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
We’re looking for a candidate who has a collaborative spirit, has an operational mindset, is excited to learn and iterate, can flex between high-level strategy and detailed execution, eager to own and take initiative, and has experience leading complex, cross-functional projects. Candidates will have strong product instincts and exceptional project management, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Become an expert on our Provider products and workflows, end users and decision-makers
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and lead strategy and execution of new feature or product launches and timelines
- Lead and manage beta programs for new features alongside Product; collect and synthesize customer feedback (“voice of the customer”) into actionable themes, and prioritize work
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering to develop adoption metrics and internal tools for tracking them, creating leverage and transparency for Customer Success teams
- Post-launch, manage incoming customer feedback and issues (blockers to steady state) and transition products/features to standard implementation and support channels
- Contribute to front-end testing and troubleshooting, helping maximize engineering capacity when possible
- Work closely with Training & Curriculum and Product Marketing to develop scaled internal and external enablement resources (user guides, in-app education, webinars, etc.)
- Develop broader infrastructure and processes across relevant teams to support rapid development and rollout of new features and products
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in healthcare, consulting, operations or project management at a fast-paced software environment.
- Collaboration: comfortable with stakeholder management, pressure-testing assumptions and leading teams through challenging decisions to arrive at the best outcome, has a “get things done” attitude and is scrappy when we need all hands on deck
- Communication exceptional project management and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ambiguity: can flex seamlessly between high-level strategy (build the playbook) and in the weeds detail (willing to sit on the floor) as this initiative and the operations around it grow and evolve.
- Product: strong product instincts with a desire to understand our products and customers deeply.