As a Product Manager at Cadre, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution. In this role you will collaborate closely with engineers, designers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members to ensure our platform is fast, easy to use, feature-rich and ultimately more efficient than anything else on the market today.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate closely with engineers and designers to define the product
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Conduct research and detailed quantitative analysis and apply it to product strategy and planning
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company to ensure requirements are clear and objectives are met
- Hold team members accountable for weekly/monthly/quarterly activity and production targets
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Experience shipping best-in-class, customer-focused products and a proven track record of entrepreneurial success
- Background in fintech, private equity, or finance
- 2+ years of experience managing product development at a technology driven company
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Passion for building products and services aimed at innovating within the financial services vertical
- Understanding of agile, engineering languages, concepts, processes.
- Fluent in bug tracking tools, source control tools, wikis, etc.
- Fluent in design tools eg: Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Fluent in Google Slides, Docs, Sheets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills