Product Managers at Riskified play a pivotal role within our company, driving product creation by working collaboratively with Riskified’s growth, marketing, design, analytics, integrations and software engineering departments. As a Product Manager at Riskified you will be required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skill set.
In this role, you will liaise between our customers and the Product and R&D Teams in Israel. You will meet directly with our customers in the US to understand their product needs and requests, convey that information to our teams, and drive the execution of new product initiative.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Fortune 500 companies.
- Plan and direct the release of new products and features by identifying unique value propositions and establishing proofs-of-concept
- Meet face-to-face with our customers and partners to understand their needs and requests
- Work with our Tel Aviv product and engineering teams to define requirements for execution
- Conduct market and user research by performing competitive analysis, tracking and analyzing user behaviour, and responding to user feedback
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- At least 3 years of hands-on product management experience - must
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B setting
- Experience working with enterprise companies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - within the company and with customers
- High level of UX understanding, and ability to work with design to create great interfaces and experiences
- Highly analytical and creative
- Fast learner
- Experience in eCommerce, Fintech, online payments - strong advantage