Greater NYC Area
DailyPay (a Series B funded fintech firm) is looking for a Product Manager to own the Enterprise experience of the DailyPay platform. You will own the experience of the large enterprises (Fortune 500) that are responsible for offering and administering the DailyPay program to the employees.
What You Will Do
- Own the product discovery and roadmap related to payroll and HR aspects of the DailyPay platform
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Manage new feature development from design, user flows, user-stories to development and QA
- Work with Operations, Customer Success and Sales to understand issues and challenges that clients and partners are having
- Develop feature specs and execute on product vision in collaboration with others
- Be the subject matter expert for the product area and act as a product evangelist internally and externally
What You Will Bring To The Role
- 3+ years as a Product Manager or similar
- Exceptional technical and data-analysis skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Experience managing projects which involved multiple stakeholders
- Experience in UI/UX design a plus
- Experience in HR (Payroll, Benefits, HRMS) products a plus
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series B funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
DailyPay provides lunch every day
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description