Our Product Management team is growing and is seeking a Product Manager to manage and drive the development of a new generation of HR and Talent Management products. In this role, you will develop product requirements and then work closely with the Development and Design teams to ensure we develop solutions that provide maximum business value to customers through an outstanding user experience.
- Work with an immediate team of PMs, designers and engineers to execute the roadmap across a feature family
- Find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data sets via SQL, dashboards, statistical analysis and data visualizations
- Develop customer empathy and insight with regular sales and client success calls
- Optimize your team’s roadmap against business goals, and get buy-in for your team’s roadmap and vision across the organization
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven and customer informed iteration
- 2+ years of Product Management experience a high tech startup, preferably in a B2B SaaS
- Experience shipping customer facing features/applicationsExperience using data to drive decision making
- Experience crafting product requirements and specifications
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
- Self-direction, drive and leadership
Nice to Have:
- High level of proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, vlookup, countifs)
- Comfortable writing basic SQL queries using techniques such as join, group by and where in ()
- Experience working with large datasets in Redshift
- Experience working in or HR, benefits, payroll space
Namely was founded in 2012 to create an HR platform as intuitive as social media, but powerful enough to support the complexity of today’s workforce. Our belief is that great companies are built on a great employee experience, which is why we created the first HR platform employees love to use. In fact, unlike most traditional HR software, 78% of our clients’ employees log in to Namely at least once per month! Namely is backed by some amazing VCs including Sequoia, and serves companies in just about every industry and state nationwide. We love mid-sized companies because they’re mission-driven, client-obsessed, and care deeply about their employees...just like us. We believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career, and we’re just getting started.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.