Product Manager, UI & Analytics for Social Products
Product Manager, UI & Analytics for Social Products
New York, NY
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerify’s investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital and Genacast Ventures. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Manager, UI & Analytics for Social Products will own the development and data presentation specifically for this vertical on DoubleVerify’s enterprise analytics platform. The ideal candidate possesses an in-depth understanding of the ad-serving ecosystem with particular emphasis on the buy- and sell-sides of the media landscape and leading platforms, exchanges, and measurement/analytics vendors. This position requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, and an unwavering commitment to providing customers with transparency and an unparalleled analytics experience . Communication skills are critically important, as the position interfaces heavily at many levels within the org and externally with DV’s partner clients.
This role requires a hands-on product manager who will be part of a cross-functional team, owning all aspects of the analytics and reporting product set as it relates to DV’s current and future social platform integrations: requirements gathering, market research, prototyping & design, technical troubleshooting, and close coordination with Engineering and external vendors to plan and deliver products on time and within scope.
What you’ll do
- Own the development of all client-facing reporting dashboards specifically for DV’s social platform integrations while ensuring a cohesive and consistent analytics experience for DV customers
- Work closely with the Social Integrations Product team to understand partner needs and challenges to appropriately inform creative and robust solutions
- Define the product vision with Senior Management, Sales Operations, Marketing, Sales and R&D based on customer feedback and functional needs
- Collect customer feedback using both qualitative and quantitative methods, to better understand and anticipate the needs of DV’s clients (A/B tests, Google Analytics, in-person interviews, etc.), and build relationships with both existing and potential customers to gain product insights.
- Deconstruct the product vision into user stories and manage development from concept to release
- Break down analytics interface design to wireframes and other UI design concepts
- Lead QA efforts with development teams as needed to ensure accurate reporting metrics and timely product delivery
- Run competitive analyses, analyze industry trends to understand areas of DV opportunity / differentiation
- Work closely with technical writing team to provide comprehensive product documentation for internal and external customers as needed
- Implement new processes to improve the efficiency and communication of product releases
- Identify and exploit the key reporting features that clients love, which make DV reporting “sticky”
Who you are
- 4+ years as a Product Manager in the advertising technology or online media space - OR - in Analytics with relevant industry experience
- Experience managing the development of reporting and analytics user interfaces in an agile environment
- Highly organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive attitude
- Understands the online ad ecosystem and associated data metrics, technologies, and business concepts
- Exceptional data analysis skills, ability to extract actionable insights from raw data
- Experience running Beta programs, focus groups, and other feedback-gathering methods
- S. in Computer Science or in a technical or quantitative field strongly preferred
- Passion and desire to work with an incredible team at an innovative leader in the ad tech space
- Experience with data visualization / BI tools like Cognos, Tableau, Good Data, etc.
- Deep familiarity with social media analytics: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience using UI wireframing tools such as Sketch, Axure, or Balsamiq
- Experience running agile development methodologies and best practices
- Strong process improvement and communication skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities and make judgement calls based on objective information when possible
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to find solutions to shared challenges
- Good sense of humor!