Product Manager (Search & Tracking)
Search & Tracking Product Manager
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
We are seeking a seasoned data-driven product thinker to drive and grow an incredible experience for our members to help us achieve our vision for Food search and tracking--build a best-in-class experience that enables members to find every food they need when tracking and researching what they eat on the program.
From incrementally improving core features to delivering new ideas and technology, you'll be leading teams through every phase of the product process: brainstorming, research, strategy, wireframing, testing, development, deployment, performance analysis, and iteration.
Our ideal candidate is a natural leader: proactive, energetic, driven, and inspiring. We're especially interested in candidates who have a proven track record of delivering measurable product impact through inspiring and functional products for web and native platforms.
- 3+ years of product development experience
- Skilled in various quantitative and qualitative ways to unearth product opportunities and validate ideas (A/B testing, prototyping, MVPs, etc.)
- Strong ability to communicate and socialize work across the business, presenting ideas and rationale, synthesizing findings and next steps
- Strong experience with data analysis, reporting regularly on product performance
- Excellent sense of empathy for end-users with sharp user experience sensibilities and appreciation for minimal interface design
- Highly comfortable with technology, ability to partner closely with engineers and data scientists to solve problems related to search technology and data structure
- Experience working in an Agile environment: acting as product owner to prioritize problems to be solved, writing user stories and acceptance criteria and grooming with developers and designers. Participating in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and related ceremonies
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.