Product Manager (Retail Technology)
Product Manager (Retail Technology)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
About the Role & the Team
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Studio Tech team. Studio Tech is responsible for the systems that customers interact with and employees use to create meaningful, personalized experiences in our WW Studios across the globe. The role will collaborate with multiple teams and disciplines to help evolve our Retail infrastructure and define how technology enables and improves the member's shopping experience.
We're user-focused, and work in highly collaborative teams that include product designers, experience researchers, data analysts, engineers and QA analysts.
- 3+ years of product management experience within leading consumer products and/or retail organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders to clarify business problems, identify process/user experience improvement opportunities, and represent business interests during the design and development of technology solutions
- Experience delivering global enterprise level employee and consumer facing mobile and web applications, familiarity with user experience and interactive design best practices
- Bonus if you have experience in storefront and supply chain solutions, including point of sales (POS), inventory management solutions (IMS), customer relationship management (CRM), and Business Intelligence tools (BI).
- Proven ability to write detailed business requirements intended for software engineering, UI/UX design, and track record of working with engineering/design to create technology solutions
- Experience planning and leading software release cycles including prioritizing features, coordinating schedules across platforms, coordinating user testing, and communication with stakeholders on roadmaps, delivery status, and change management details
- Ability to collaborate with software engineering teams to reduce technical debt, introduce new technologies, and migrate to new architectures
- Excellent meeting facilitation, written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience using Agile development methodologies and familiarity using JIRA/Confluence to document business requirements and organizing work into Epics, User Stories, and writing Acceptance Criteria.
- Up to 15% travel - domestic and international
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.