Product Manager, Payments
Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Payments team servicing Vimeo’s SaaS and marketplace products, including Vimeo Premium, Vimeo On Demand, and Vimeo Stock. This role reports to the Director of eCommerce and interacts with engineers, analysts, and our support team to maintain and enhance marketplace payouts, checkout payment methods, and technical integrations.
What you'll do:
- Lead sprint planning sessions to align the eCommerce roadmap with broader product priorities; socialize timing and scope updates with internal stakeholders
- Run weekly retrospectives and maintain JIRA boards to ensure healthy intra-team communication
- Review partner/vendor specifications for level-of-effort; audit and prioritize technical debt repayment
- Optimize marketplace user experience for buyers, creators, and payees
- Improve post-purchase receipt/invoice technology and user flows
- Implement compliance-driven changes for payment method security and global legislation changes
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years as a Product, Project, or Program Manager. Experience in eCommerce and especially recurring billing and/or international tax is a plus
- Experience with roadmap creation and the prioritization of multiple worthy projects with an agile set of engineers
- Data-driven and fluent in post-launch metrics; Creative and compassionate about a diversity of user experiences
- Experience writing technical product specifications, robust user stories, and identifying audience-earning features in the competitive space
- Experience with Vindicia (preferred) or other payment vendors such as Braintree, Stripe, Shopify, Square, etc.
- Accustomed to delivering results in a Minimum Viable Product-oriented, kinetic environment
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.