Product Manager, Mobile Apps
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to bring the world's largest network of local communities from its web-centric past to everywhere our millions of members will be in the future. You’ll play a pivotal role in developing the company's mobile roadmap and shipping products that will spark explosive growth on and off the Meetup platform. You should have a solid reputation for building great mobile products that have a big impact, as well as a proven track record of execution at tech companies.
The Product Manager, Mobile Apps, will oversee Meetup's iOS and Android apps. Meetup already has a top-notch team of iOS, Android, and API engineers, specialized designers, and solid partnerships with Apple and Google, all of which are ready for a strong leader.
You're our ideal teammate if:
- You want to help change a company and position one of the Internet's great brands for explosive growth.
- You've held a senior product role (in-house) at a consumer tech or e-commerce company.
- You've launched great iOS and Android apps.
- You're obsessed with measuring the impact of everything you ship.
- You collaborate successfully with designers and engineers.
- You think strategically but you also love getting your hands dirty.
- You're up on all the latest trends in mobile, voice, and other emerging platforms and you have a strong instinctual sense of where things are going so that you can ensure Meetup's continuing success in the future.
- You have international experience. Meetup is translated into 12 languages, with more being added soon.
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?