Product Manager (Lineage)
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is seeking a senior Product Manager to drive the development of its Data Lineage product. Data lineage helps the data citizen understand the importance of a given dataset and hence plays an important role in data democratization. This role will engage with Collibra’s global customer base to come up with a product roadmap with the goal to increase the customer footprint and user adoption. This role works closely with engineering to deliver outstanding, cloud-native product. Candidates should be self-starters, energetic, and willing to get into the details where necessary, and have the proven ability to lead by influence and expertise.
A day in the life of a Product Manager at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Senior Director of Product Management (Catalog), and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Working with the product leadership team to help shape our future - you’ll help define our product vision, strategy and product roadmap
- Collaborating with Product Management and Product Marketing to further develop a good understanding of the target markets and user base
- Helping drive Product revenue growth coupled with customer satisfaction
- Describing shippable features using high quality epics and user stories for new functionality based on product roadmap
- Collaborating with the Product owners, Product Architects, and QA managers in the engineering team to release software to the customer base and to optimize the process from idea to released feature
- Supporting the preparation and presentation of high-quality product enablement trainings
- Conducting product knowledge sharing sessions
- Representing Collibra as domain and product experts at customer interactions, industry and corporate events
- Traveling, expected to 25-50% of the time
- 7+ years of experience of Product Management or related experience at enterprise software companies with focus on data and data management
- Knowledge of the Data Lineage space is a must; direct experience highly preferred
- Experience in Agile methodologies and tools
- A passion for understanding customer needs and how these translate into working software to create value for the user
- Ability to communicate with extreme effectiveness, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant industry experience required
- Experience and confidence in presenting to large and small groups of technical and non-technical people
- Strong customer-first approach with ability to balance business needs versus customer requirements to deliver an optimized experience
- Experience with cloud native technologies is a plus
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package