Product Manager, Enterprise MarTech
Are you passionate about the Marketing Technology landscape and understand the unique challenges Marketing faces to be successful? Are you customer-obsessed and ready to build a data-powered “always-on marketing machine”? Are you a self-motivated, entrepreneurial leader? Do you have track record of translating Business Vision into action across people, process, and technology? Do you want to architect and execute the Enterprise MarTech stack for Shutterstock? It’s a special time, awesome opportunity.
You will solve complex problems the MarTech landscape was built upon and when appropriate develop strategic homegrown capabilities. You will standardize lead management across dozens of processes & business units. You will infuse data science across the company. You will consolidate a massive MarTech vendor footprint. You will capture this and lots of fresh new ROI focused ideas in a meticulous roadmap & backlog.
Your ultimate goal is to drive Enterprise and Small Business customers to experience our global creative platform as an essential part of their daily lives and continue to spread the word about Shutterstock. If you want to inspire Marketing, Business, Product, Data Science, Analytics, and Engineering experts across business units & the most senior levels, connect the dots across a portfolio of programs, make ideas into meaningful products, and help fuel a critical part of the business for one of the best Tech companies in the world - then we want you here.
- Standardize end-2-end lead management process and consolidation across business units to shorten sales cycle and increase conversion rates
- Setup Data Science architecture to orchestrate lead management process and eventually insert AI and machine learning techniques to increase order size
- Consolidate vendor Tech stack across business units and functions - including Customer Care and Digital Marketing to realize significant variable cost savings, stability, and better vendor performance. Create company-wide governance of these systems and drive adoption.
- Evolve Enterprise MarTech roadmap to execute Business Unit GM, CMO, and CEO vision. Build, maintain, prioritize and sequence Product Backlog according to business value or ROI. Expand in greater detail on documentation for all systems & processes in current & future states. Communicate roadmap status & updates on a regular basis.
- Partner with teams to elevate day-2-day and special projects with MarTech. Participate in sprints with Engineering teams across the org. Project manage MarTech delivery with discipline, quality, speed, and excellence.
- Extensive B2B and Marketing Operations experience
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mentality, willing to contribute fresh ideas not just things they’ve heard before, team player who will roll up his/her sleeves and work on any task
- Tremendous leadership ability to navigate dynamic company; Expertise in building partnerships with vendors & cross-functional teams of engineering, business and marketing colleagues; Ability to manage and foster change
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; persistent follow through and execute business plans, and remain responsive to changing conditions; Expertise in Agile; PMP Certification is a plus
- 5+ years experience in data infrastructure, process & data mapping, workflow & dataflow diagrams, solution architect design, business analysis, build/buy decisions, and comprehensive requirements & technical documentation
- 5+ years experience with foundational MarTech vendors like Salesforce CRM, Eloqua, Action IQ (CDP), Enrichment, SnapLogic, ABM; Passionate about MarTech landscape and unrelenting curiosity for emerging players & categories
- 5+ years experience with Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely, Contentful, Social Studio, Tableau, NPS
- 5+ years experience with end-2-end full-stack software implementation, multiple coding languages, web/mobile frameworks, APIs, data warehouses, MySQL, Cassandra, Hadoop, Hive, deploying & managing systems in AWS
- Productivity Hack - loves working with tools like Slack, Google Drive, G-Suite, Confluence, Jira, Lucidchart, Box, Trello
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate complex technology concepts succinctly to non-technical employees tied to business/financial outcomes
- Prior experience as a software engineer, integration/implementation engineer or product manager and/or undergrad or graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, Math or another scientific field
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V