Product Manager - Consumer
WHO WE ARE:
We are daring, we challenge each other to be innovative, and we take pride in the work that we do.
Launched in New York City in 2014, Resy builds operations software for the modern restaurant, using technology to redefine hospitality. We work with restaurants in 180 markets around the world. The best restaurants use Resy to connect with their customers.
The company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking an experienced Product Manager to focus on the consumer side of our business. Resy.com plays an integral part in the growth our business, for both booking and discovering restaurants. This Product Manager will be leading the charge on Resy.com's roadmap, and will work closely with our Content, Engineering, and Design teams to drive a meaningful and engaging experience for our end users.
The ideal candidate has solid experience working on content focused sites while also owning the roadmap for a product-driven company. This person is focused on understanding our customer needs and translating these needs into dynamic products/features that will also impact Resy’s marketing goals and overall business. If you have a bias for execution, consider yourself customer empathetic, and succeed at cross-team collaboration, then this might be the perfect role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee the roadmap and execution for Resy.com and the Resy booking widget
- Develop and deliver marketing capabilities through the likes of marketing automation, customer data platforms, and content management systems
- Define and develop product vision and strategy
- Measure and improve on metrics that align with business objectives, especially related to consumer engagement
- Ship high-quality features that have an immediate and measurable impact on our business
- Manage cross-functional development teams
- Help scale development processes to keep pace with rapid growth
- Collaborate with Restaurant Product teams to deliver cross-functional product experiences
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 5+ years of product management experience, working on a consumer forward website (preferably at scale)
- You are excited about joining a fast-paced environment
- You are nimble and flexible
- You have a demonstrated ability to ship software products quickly and on-time
- You're hyper organized and have a strong attention to detail
- You are a confident self-starter who’s able to move projects forward with little direction
- You are an exceptional analytical thinker
- You are passionate about restaurants and the hospitality industry
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Quarterly AirBNB credit
- Equinox gym discount
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.