Product Manager, Ad Formats & Strategy
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
As part of its growing activities, Dailymotion is looking to enforce its programmatic and monetization product by building its own video ad stack to deliver new monetization solution for its own ecosystem around online, mobile and TV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
- Leverage data-driven analysis to define ad product strategy & format in the aim to optimize revenue and to improve the experience for Dailymotion partners and users
- Define & create advertising product priorities and define roadmaps for the Ads Squad and the Dailymotion Exchange product
- Work closely with business teams to market and appropriately monetize new products
- Support business development teams by providing assistance and product overview for new integrations
- Building a comprehensive set of Product Specs, and working with our engineering team to translate this into a real product
- Management of 3rd-party ad vendor and partner relationships
- Experience in managing mobile advertising platforms and vendors relationships is a plus
- Be a strategic thinker who can bring insights from the market into our discussions.
- Some knowledge of SSPs, RTB, AdServers or Publisher Products, in particular in the mobile area (mobile web and in app) would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of online video advertising industry
- Experience of video ad serving platforms is a plus (Rubicon, Doubleclick, PubMatic, SpotXchange, LiveRail) and programmatic products (Open RTB, Deal ID)
- Thorough understanding of DMPs and data-driven ad products
- Experience in monetization of large online publishers
- Previous experience on cross-platform advertising solution (IPTV, mobile, tablet…)
- Understanding of market trends and publisher expectations
- Ability to implement technical advertising solutions and quickly solve issues
- A team player with excellent analytical and social skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a focus on time management and organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ad Tech Background :
• Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
• Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
• 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
• Commuter benefits
• 401k Contribution
• Paid parental leave
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks