WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and build their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
We are creating software for physical space that uses data and technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster and smarter, and ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies and dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
The mission of Real Estate & Development is to enable our teams across real estate, architecture, design, construction, and project management with the most up to date technology. Our technology allows for a better ability to source new deals, close those deals, design and build more efficiently, and manage the construction process end to end. We're supporting the core business here in RedTech and would love to have you on the team!
Are you someone with a strong creative streak? Do you love fast paced exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact across many different communities and cultures with the work that you're doing? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
- Work closely with key internal partners, including engineering, analytics, and design to guide prioritization and make sure that product development is focused and impactful.
- You will inspire teams to build best in class products, services, and processes
- Ownership of new product lines, system to package space and services, tools to create sales pitches, dynamic pricing and inventory management user experience, and subscription management.
- 4+ years of experience leading product managers (mentoring junior managers, setting product direction, etc.).
- Extensive exposure to performance management
- Data first philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to raise the performance bar of every direct report and new hire
- Ability to operate at all levels and continuously raise the bar and drive teams to deliver high quality results
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Ability to set expectations with internal stakeholders
- Interest in learning about the Real Estate and Development industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.