At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is “Let’s make it better”.
We’re an award-winning, mobile-focused product creation agency. We design and launch highly visible, innovative, real-world solutions for premier brands, and believe in working with partners - not clients - to help enhance their customers’ experiences. We are honored to be consistently recognized as industry leaders.
We want to have a profound impact on everyday lives, and shape the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, and by working in collaborative teams who value empathy and who are committed to relentlessly improving.
To help us deliver this impact, we are looking for a Product Designer to join our Brooklyn team. As a Product Designer at Prolific, you have a relentless passion for your craft and an ambition to grow. You set the bar high for Design at Prolific, pushing yourself to create the best work for your team. You enjoy taking full ownership over your work and can design for any screen.
Your Responsibilities & Impact
- Work on a small cross-functional team with UX Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and Growth Managers to solve problems big and small, through thorough research and prototyping
- Help drive the larger product vision while executing down to the micro-interactions to build a killer product that meets business and user objectives
- Be dedicated to one product at a time, owning the creative direction from beginning to end
Your Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience building both mobile and web products from either a startup or agency environment, with a stunning portfolio that speaks to your experience
- Ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team, while being autonomous, organized, and thorough in your work
- Fluency in the tools of the trade; including Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision, and at least one major prototyping tool such as Flinto, Principle, Framer, etc.
- Excellent UI and Interaction design skills and a command over design fundamentals including type and color theory
- Command over the written, oral, and visual presentation of your work
- Proven ability to communicate ideas to a wide range of stakeholders
- BONUS: Fluency in illustration, motion, code, 3D, VR, photography
Our Benefits & Rewards
We know that our employees will do their best and most impactful work if they are happy, healthy, and supported. We’re committed to ensuring all our employees are taken care of.
We do this by providing and promoting:
- Access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as 401(k) company matching and commuter benefits
- A healthy work life balance. Our Flexible Vacation Policy allows you to take what you need, as long as it works for your team. Plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, summer and winter breaks when the office is closed
- Voluntary life, accident and disability insurance
- 12 weeks of paid new parents leave
- Creature comforts like snacks, games - and actual creatures thanks to dog-friendly offices
- Employee-led resource groups with a focus on diversity and inclusivity, enhancing and sustaining the wellbeing of women, people of color, and LGBTQIA individuals
- A committee dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace through initiatives like fitness challenges, guided meditation, and kombucha brewing
- Opportunities to give back through company donations to charitable organizations
Prolific Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to a safe, welcoming, and truly inclusive environment for people of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, nationalities, ages, and religious beliefs.
Prolific Interactive was founded in 2009 and is based in New York City, San Francisco, and Durham. We’ve delivered mobile experiences for leading brands like Saks Fifth Avenue, The Wing, WeWork, American Express, Gap, Sephora, SoulCycle, TB12, and American Express through a strategy-driven, user-centric approach to creating products.