Namely is seeking a Product Designer to join the Product Design team. We’re growing rapidly and working to help re-make and grow some amazing capabilities.
As Product Designer, you will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, internal and external stakeholders, and other designers. You’ll have direct impact on Namely’s business through design ownership of every aspect of Namely’s platform (think payroll, benefits, performance, mobile, social, and many more ways to build a better HR platform). You will be integral in solving problems and building tools for our clients that innovate and improve the user experience on our platform.
Please submit a portfolio with your application.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and other members of the Design team to create user-centered design solutions for Namely’s products
- Conduct user research, testing, analysis to drive design decisions
- Own the end-to-end design process, from wireframes to high-fidelity mockups, and the implementation of those designs with front-end engineers
- Help define and execute a UX/UI style guide
- Demonstrate and communicate designs across departments and stakeholders
- Grow your design chops in a collaborative team bursting with talented product designers
- Integrate learnings from research and analytics.
- A strong understanding of user-centered design methods and principles
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in a collaborative team of designers, product managers, and developers
- Fluency in Sketch, Zeplin, and prototyping with a tool such as Invision
- 2-4 years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design
- Strong ability to communicate your design vision through verbal and written explanation, sketching, or quick mock ups to small or large groups, from designers to executives
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a SAAS-based digital product organization.
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.