Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, and seamless.
We’re looking for a driven Product Designer to help define and execute the user experience of our web and mobile products. We have many exciting products in the pipeline, and we continue to iterate and improve our existing experiences as well. You will lead the full lifecycle of your designs, participate in testing and proving them out. We are a small, nimble, and collaborative team, and you will be responsible for decisions that help shape our company’s future.
At Compass You Will:
- Think in terms of design systems, and the design decisions you make are logical and their rationale can be explained
- Balance different products (enterprise / consumer), target audiences, and the work flows between them
- Turn complicated problems into graceful and simple solutions
- User test your designs and iterate based on their insights
- Discuss your designs with engineers, and have a well established understanding of how your designs are built, and what their technical limitations are
- Translate your designs into multiple screens and multiple platforms
What We Look For:
- 1-3 years experience in product design
- Ideally 1-2 years focused on iterating on a single product
- Strong technical background, with an understanding of the basics
- We recently decided to convert everyone from Photoshop to Sketch, so… would be good to know how to use Sketch.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.