Reporting Relationship: Director of Product Management, Brand Safety
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media and drive ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend and helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Analyst is a key player in the Product Management team and they will drive data based decisions across the different product areas. The Product Analyst role includes querying and analysing data, planning and creating dashboards, conducting impact analysis of proposed product changes, evaluating feature alternatives, and designing experiments. The product analyst will also work directly with Product Managers on product support related questions and analysis.
This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers and partners across the digital landscape. The role requires big data analyses and attention to detail, as well as a good product intuition. Communication skills are incredibly important, as the position interfaces across functions.
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information; develop compelling, insightful recommendations.
- Product Operations
- Evaluating and defining success metrics
- Designing and evaluating experiments
- Monitoring key product metrics, understanding the root causes of changes in metrics
- Product Leadership
- Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Hands on experience with SQL and data analysis tools
- 3+ years of full time working experience in quantitative analysis roles
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression types)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field