Payments Product Manager
What you'll do:
- Work closely with engineering, product, support, finance, data, supply, and marketing teams to develop ongoing payments strategy and roadmaps
- Define and implement platform improvements to ensure a seamless user checkout experience
- Monitor platform health and work closely with support to triage issues
- Lead third-party integrations (we’re currently using Stripe and PayPal)
- Ensure alignment between vendors and internal stakeholders
Why we're excited about you:
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a payments-focused Product Manager role
- You have experience leading or contributing to projects with third party integrations
- You’re technical enough to talk shop with and gain the respect of world-class engineers... and comfortable communicating complex financial concepts to non-technical teams and leaders across the company
- You’re a creative problem solver, who is able to incorporate quantitative data, qualitative insights, and macro business trends to pivot and iterate on original ideas
- You have proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally with product, engineering, analytics and marketing in a highly collaborative environment
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: A strong payments platform is critical to our company’s growth, and you’ll play a key role in ensuring we’re ready to scale.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.