Manager, Program Innovation
Manager, Program Innovation
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Program Innovation team is part of our Product organization and works on the development and early testing of new program concepts for our three program pillars: food, activity and mindset. This role will manage aspects of exploration and development of the next phase of our program and tools, as well as support work for next iterations of our food and wellness program while integrating more behavior change tools to better help our members. Additionally, this teammate will be involved in personalization- and engagement-related initiatives for food, activity and mindset.
- Work on a multi-disciplinary team, including science, experience designers, engineering and more to develop hypotheses, identify member problems, brainstorm solutions, develop solutions, test and refine with members, analyze the results and make recommendations.
- Support discovery to identify consumer 'problems to solve' and design best-in-class product /service offerings
- Identify emerging trends and track competitive activity, leveraging these insights for potential new opportunities
- Guide our Research and Insights' partners to conduct both secondary research and primary research and analyze research results to identify key insights with our research teams
- Work with engineering and content to build test prototype Apps
- Conduct quantitative analysis of user data with our analysts
- Support the communication of insights, experiences and product / service ideas within the organization
- 2+ years of work in a similar industry environment in wellness or with overweight consumers
- Registered Dietitian or Master of Science (M.S.) in Nutrition or Psychology
- Knowledge on how to set up quantitative and qualitative research and direct analytics
- Strong understanding and ability to think strategically
- Strong understanding and empathy towards our members
- Passion for helping people to transform their life through changing their healthy eating and activity habits.
- Familiar with behavior management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on and wanting to get things done personality
- Great team collaboration
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.