Greater NYC Area
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Robinhood to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
The Growth team at Plaid acts as partners, advisors, and advocates for our customers. We leverage our deep technical, product, and industry knowledge to help our customers build and scale amazing applications. We believe that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years.
We are looking for a customer-facing professional to manage and grow Plaid’s relationships with some of the most fast-paced, innovative, and high-growth fintech companies. The right candidate has the ability to build strong working relationships with their customers and be able to develop a deep understanding of their priorities, motives and key drivers.
You will be responsible for owning customer relationships, and be the primary point of contact for your customers and will work with them on all stages of integrations, scaling, product expansion, account management, and ongoing success.
What you'll do
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers; identify and partner with key customer decision makers to ensure alignment between their upcoming business and product priorities and Plaid’s
- Lead key partnership initiatives including quarterly business reviews, ongoing checkpoints, and escalations as needed
- Advise on Plaid and industry best practices as customers build and scale their applications
- Collaborate closely with Plaid’s implementation team to ensure customer application launches are timely and successful
- Enable successful and consistent renewals, as well as identify and execute on new growth and upsell opportunities with customers
- Work with our internal Plaid teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
What excites us
- A strong business generalist with an acute product sense
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and drive results with external stakeholders
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Desire to get technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
- Excitement to work in a high-growth, ambiguous environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Ability to work with all types of people and building long-lasting relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description