Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in A.I.-based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands (with 25% of the top 50 Internet Retailers), including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the 37th annual Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
In 2018, Bluecore has had the opportunity to experiment with a handful of retailers on ways to leverage retail and merchandising insights in new channels. Clients are loving our initial performance, unique ability to automate this process and create synergies between other marketing channels. Bluecore is now looking for a Director of Product that is experienced running and building products that integrate into advertising ecosystems, specifically Facebook Dynamic Product Ads and Google Shopping. This is an exciting opportunity for a Product leader to help drive these growth legs and help shape new product lines for Bluecore.
- Own the full product life cycle of a new product line including requirements gathering, story writing & functional spec’ing, maintaining the backlog, prioritization, and roadmap, Guiding design team and engineering- Go-to-market- Enhancement, etc.
- Serve as an expert in all retail ad products (Facebook, Google), identifying market opportunities and defining product vision and strategy for the company
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Client Success, Partnerships, and Product Marketing to support bringing products to market
- Lead partnership and client meeting - working directly with teams from the most-prominent retailers and internet platforms (Facebook, Google) in the world.
- Educate Bluecorians on the ads ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Extensive experience building ad products with Facebook, Google, Snap, etc... (with a focus on Retail specific Ad formats: Facebook DPA, Google PLA)
- 7+ years of Product Management experience managing SaaS products
- Product Owner of a B2B product, specializing in Social advertising and dynamic product advertising
- Lead partnership and client meeting as the product expert
- Global thinker able to understand impact of products outside of U.S.
- Strong strategic thinking and market thinking skills
- Ability to adapt and deliver in fast-moving environment
- Possess a natural empathy for the users
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.