Director of Performance Measurement
Director Performance Measurement
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerify’s investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital and Genacast Ventures. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
This product leadership role will drive the evolution of a brand-new product, uncovering the quality of media through continuous measurement of the ad presentation as well as user interactions. It is a critical and highly visible role with operational and strategic oversight of DoubleVerify’s exposure and engagement measurement products.
You are an inspirational product manager, willing to roll up your sleeves and demonstrate strategic thinking and tactical execution along with insightful analysis and innovation. Understanding of marketing technology, consumer engagement, brand metrics and attribution, demonstrating the ability to effectively educate about the value of your products and the company both internally and externally is a key to success in this role.
What you’ll do
- Lead a cutting-edge product line, working to iteratively enhance features and uncover new insights for marketers to assess the value of the media they purchase.
- Commercialize and advocate the company’s leading analytics and measurement solutions to clients and partners through: in-person meetings, webinars and publish of research and studies.
- Ensure DV’s Services related to these product areas are comprehensively available throughout the major areas of the online advertising ecosystem including in display and video creatives across browser, mobile apps, social network and walled garden ad impressions.
- Define the product roadmap with Senior Management, Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations and R&D based on customer feedback, functional needs, and individual strategic insight.
- Master the details of your product ensuring best in class design, timely releases, and continued operational excellence.
- Analyze competitive offerings to ensure DV maintains a leadership position for your product lines.
- Manage 3rd-party relationships and integrations with vendors providing services or data services for your product lines.
- Support client service, sales and business development teams to drive the success of your products and revenue for DoubleVerify.
- Represent DoubleVerify within Trade Associations, Key Sales Relationships, Industry Events and other external functions.
Who you are
- 6+ years as a digital Product Manager with strong preference for Online Media and Advertising or Marketing Technology experience.
- Experience with data analysis, statistics, modeling, SQL and presentations, communicating and influencing through data.
- Background in computer science, statistics, machine learning or financial analysis.
- Experience leading all areas of product management lifecycle including ideation, prioritization, task identification, development management and commercialization activities.
- Have familiarity with online ad ecosystem and associated measurement techniques and/or metrics.
- Experience managing the development and release of products in fast-paced but coordinated manner.
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and positive “can-do” approach.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field is preferred.