Associate, Product Operations
Our mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges. Today, the Flatiron Health OncologyCloud™ platform includes the industry-leading electronic health record for oncology, a first-of-its-kind analytics tool, patient portal, and integrated billing management. Our goal is to help cancer centers leverage real-world oncology data at a scale and clinical depth never before seen, to advance cancer care and accelerate research.
Product Operations plays a critical role in the deployment of new products and features to our Provider customers. Our team’s mission is to build and scale thoughtful, customer-centric operations that result in the adoption and satisfaction of our products across the network. This role will be responsible for leading the rollout of new features for our Electronic Health Record (EHR) software in close collaboration with Product, Product Marketing and Customer Success teams. This includes building and gaining cross-functional buy-in on rollout strategies and timelines, as well as managing the day-to-day execution of the project(s).
Strong candidates will have a collaborative spirit, excel in stakeholder management and have experience leading complex, cross-functional projects. Candidates will be able and excited to lead projects which require flexing between high-level strategy and tactical, in the weeds execution. Candidates will have strong product instincts and exceptional project management and communication skills.
- Partnering with a cross-functional team, develop and lead product rollout plans and timelines, utilizing and iterating on established processes to continue developing the gold standard for rollouts.
- Become an expert on our Provider products and workflows (OncoEMR to start), end users and decision-makers.
- Lead and manage beta programs for new features alongside Product; collect and synthesize customer feedback (“voice of the customer”) into actionable themes and prioritizable work.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering to develop adoption metrics and internal tools for tracking them, creating leverage and transparency for Customer Success teams.
- Post-launch, manage incoming customer feedback and issues (blockers to steady state) and transition products/features to standard implementation and support channels.
- Contribute to front-end testing and troubleshooting, helping maximize engineering capacity when possible.
- Work closely with Training & Curriculum and Product Marketing to develop scaled internal and external training resources (user guides, in-app education, webinars, etc.).
- Identify strategic opportunities for collaboration and shared process across other initiative teams
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in healthcare, consulting, operations or project management at a fast-paced software environment.
- Collaboration: comfortable with stakeholder management, pressure-testing assumptions and leading teams through challenging decisions to arrive at the best outcome.
- Communication exceptional project management and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ambiguity: can flex seamlessly between high-level strategy (build the playbook) and in the weeds detail (willing to sit on the floor) as this initiative and the operations around it grow and evolve.
- Collaborative: has a “get things done” attitude and is scrappy when we need all hands on deck.
- Product: strong product instincts with a desire to understand our products and customers deeply.