Associate Product Manager, Product Development
Fluent is looking for a passionate, creative and data-obsessed Associate Product Manager to be part of the rapidly growing and uniquely positioned Product Development team. The Associate Product Manager will serve as the right hand to Product Manager’s working on developing the next generation of first-class Media Brands and helping fuel our international expansion. This person must be entrepreneurial in nature, comfortable wearing many hats at once, and confident in the face of adversity and pressure. The role is ripe with opportunity and growth for those willing to grab it for themselves.
- Identification, Analysis, and Strategy around the risks and opportunities associated with expanding Fluent’s core ad product internationally
- Translating business models and concepts into actionable product plans and efficient execution
- Making confident claims on direction with limited data and urgent deadlines
- Learning our proprietary Ad Serving platform in order to construct, manage, and optimize Ad Products
- Serve as the organizational arm in-between Developers, Designers, Product Managers, Operations Managers, and Account Managers.
- Being an energetic, ambitious, data-driven, amiable team player that everyone wants to and enjoys working with
- 2-3 years experience work as a Product Analyst, Associate Product Manager, or a Product-Leaning Operational role in the Digital Space. Data Analysts or Consultants with relevant experience also under consideration.
- A degree in Engineering, Economics, Psychology, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Experience working with SQL preferred
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience in Digital Marketing preferred
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive salary
- Discounted gym memberships
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company