Associate Product Manager (N738)
Associate Product Manager (N738)
- New York, NY, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
Data, Technology and Innovation (DTI) is a centralized global practice within Publicis Media, the media-centric solutions hub of Publicis Groupe. DTI drives transformation across Publicis Media’s global agency brands via the provision of a scalable and consistent approach to data and technology. DTI is powered by a leading, global data/tech platform; best-in-class technology management and consultancy services; unified workflow solutions; differentiated products and client solution stacks; and strategic oversight of all major data and technology partnerships. Home to over 700 engineers, data architects, consultants, product managers and a robust project management operation, DTI helps scale innovation worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Associate Product Manager will play a key role within the Global Product team to help manage use cases, functional requirements, product development backlog, and product documentation associated with the development of modules and components for the product. The Associate Product Manager will also assist with cross-functional teams for product execution and launch under the direction of the Senior Product Manager. The role will require collaboration with key stakeholders within Publicis Media Product Team and external users to keep client needs top of mind. This role will require elicitation and documentation of requirements for product initiatives.
- Participate in user and product research to test, evaluate, and strategize on opportunities to evolve the product experience
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, UX, and end users to define and document product requirements and identify product tests and use cases
- Monitor all inquiries and issues for product and be able to articulate them clearly to team, prioritize them in the backlog, and ensure timely resolution
- Help support efficient working of all phases of product development, including sprint planning, retrospectives, etc. and managing tickets in Jira, as needed
- Stay on top of industry changes, through partnerships and self-research/learning that may have direct impact on product
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in business, computer science, advertising, or marketing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in media planning, business process, business analysis, user experience, and/or project/product management experience
- Experience in digital or TV media planning/buying is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, both in person and written
- Experience working within an agile framework and using tools such as Jira or Rally is a plus
- Experience participating in sprint planning, retrospectives, daily standups, etc
- Positive and strong team player with a good work ethic
- Comfortable working in an environment where priorities may shift due to industry, product, or user needs.
- Thrives on brainstorming and building innovative solutions that consistently challenges the status quo