Zendesk Specialist / Customer Support Associate
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Customer Support
Our Customer Support team is a group of highly talented and dynamic contributors. Each individual ensures that our customers have the best experience possible when they need help, have a question, or provide feedback. The team efficiently manages all inbound service requests and communications with customers during the onboarding process, and are increasingly contributing to outbound communications. While their main focus is retail customers, they are progressively interacting with institutional customers. During periods of low-service volume, the team also eagerly takes on support-centric projects.
The Role: Zendesk Specialist / Customer Support Associate
At Gemini, our Support Associates work alongside the brightest minds in a fast-paced and evolving industry. They ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, and eager to effectively use data to tell customer stories. They thrive on the excitement of providing excellent customer experience and working through and learning from the unexpected.
This position is full-time at Gemini’s offices in New York City, and will report to the Director of Customer Service.
- Customer Support:
- Manage all flows of inbound customer requests and issues via email, chat and phone
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve resolution
- Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and work with them to resolve the issue
- Work with interdisciplinary teams (i.e.Engineering,Compliance,Security),escalating issues and collaborating with appropriate parties to establish protocol on new processes
- Use customer interaction data to help create process enhancements and efficiencies,and manage related projects to completion
- Provide periodic on-call support coverage for customer issues outside of business hours
- Zendesk Administration:
- Configure agent views, reports, dashboards and processes to monitor data accuracy and integration
- Design and implement contact forms, including triggers, conditional fields, etc.
- Troubleshoot support issues within Zendesk as they arise
- Strong familiarity with Zendesk capabilities (including but not limited to contact management, macro creation, reporting, and troubleshooting)
- 1-4+ years in a customer support capacity or equivalent
- Experience with creating high-level data analysis reports
- Confident verbal communication and polished written communication
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience and comfort with solving complex problems from end-to-end
- Experience in financial services support
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.