WeWork Labs- System Support
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Our team's mission is to empower WeWork buildings to operate at maximum efficiency through the use of technology, systems and tools.
About the Role
The Systems Support Specialist for WeWork Labs is responsible for supporting a wide-ranging list of digital, cloud-based systems day-to-day, with a focus of finding ways to better automate tasks and procedures, and assisting with global-scale projects by providing technical system knowledge.
This role will act as a main stakeholder regionally for large-scale department initiatives as well as being responsible for documenting and producing materials to support our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing our internal cloud-based systems day-to-day.
- Maintenance and optimization, new building opening setup and configuration, permissions access, process improvements, and helping automate and integrate between systems
- Compile and communicate executive level reporting
- Generate weekly departmental performance reports, ad hoc reporting, and building/company trend reporting
- Perform research and analysis on new software
- Implement new software and procedures to help our team more efficiently operate
- Creation of training materials for software use
- Providing regional support to the Operations System Analyst role
- Creating training materials for our Community teams to better understand our systems
- Acting as a central stakeholder for departmental process changes
- Providing technological and systems assistance with global-scale projects
- Localizing systems for different languages and countries
- Monitoring system process compliance
- 1+ years cloud-based systems related work experience
- Previous or current work with Salesforce
- Proficient in Zendesk, Google Apps, Intercom, and Atlassian suite
- Proficient in scripting languages, HTML, CSS required
- Team player, independent thinker, and proven problem-solver required
- Proficient in MDM’s, SQL, Looker, and a programming language
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- Strong data/analytical skills