West Coast Regional Director
About Redesign Health
Redesign is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors.Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
More about the role
Redesign is launching a men's health business and is looking for a West Coast Regional Director to join this rapidly growing company in its earliest stages. In this role, you will oversee medical clinics located in the Western US. This role is responsible for the launch, development and sustainable growth of each location. You will bring teams together to find ways to elevate the patient experience and dramatically improve access to healthcare.
To succeed in the role, you must be highly analytical, creative, and a strong people person who has experience managing large teams. You must be adept at solving a variety of challenges, have a high sense of urgency, and have a customer-centric mindset.
This is a full-time role based in one of the offices in LA (Our first West Coast Market) with travel across the region expected in order to support local leadership as we scale.
- Lead a team of incredibly smart and passionate clinic teams in your market.
- Liaise with departments across the company to coordinate and collaborate on associated marketing activities to drive growth and financial performance.
- Manage P&L for your market. You are accountable for delivering key performance targets.
- Empower your team to deliver on our KPIs and partner with various departments across the company to develop and implement strategies to deliver on these goals.
- Develop and standardize systems, tools and processes for seamless clinic operations. Ensure each office has adequate resources to achieve its goals.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage supply and demand levers.
- Manage the implementation of new and expanded service offerings.
- Hire, develop and retain exceptional talent.
What you’ll need:
- 3-4+ years’ relevant experience managing high-performing teams.
- 2+ years’ experience in operations and process management.
- Prior experience leading large teams, launching new markets and managing a P&L.
- A proven track record of thriving in fast-paced, often unpredictable, environments.
- You’re a lights-out operator and a process-first leader. You’re able to create structure where there is none. Track record of setting expectations and motivating a team to deliver against them.
- A data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment achieved through a strong analytical mindset. You are relentlessly focused on KPIs.
- A creative, solutions focused approach with a focus on achieving results.
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is advantageous.
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to build smart partnerships.
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial leader who thrives in high-pressure, high-urgency situations.
- Crisp verbal and written communicator.
- Impeccably organized, with an uncanny attention to detail.
- Ruthless prioritizer, with ability to adjust priorities on the fly as business needs evolve.
- Ability to frequently travel across the region as we scale to support local teams and drive results.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with the retail, recruiting and/or healthcare industries.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.