ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. We sit at the very core of Revolut and facilitate growth and automation across all parts of the company. The team is responsible for taking key strategic and operational decisions based on data. In the past, the Operations team:
• Launched the Revolut Card
• Launched Premium Accounts
• Built payments & banking infrastructure
• Launched one of the first banking chatbots
• Saved Millions of pounds for the business
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be responsible for:
• Building teams in the North America across multiple verticals of Revolut’s business
• Creating Revolut as a North American household name through flawless execution
• Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
• Building the product suite for the US and Canada
• Execute end-to-end roadmap projects by leading a cross-functional team
• Strategise, explore and define which projects the team should prioritise, and set timelines to reach goals quickly
• Product Management: proactively search for new features that provide a seamless customer experience
• Manage and own critical relationships with financial institutions, regulators, technology partners and build performance tracking systems
• P&L: Streamline unit economics, monetize products and negotiate commercial terms
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• You have +10 years experience in a growth technology firm and have led a regional or global team
• Ideally you are a VP or Director at high growth technology firm/ fast growing business line in global technology firms
• You have proven skill sets in stakeholder management directly working with CXOs
• You have managed P&L before (ideally $100mm+)
• You have a strong network in North America in the startup ecosystem (executives, product managers, engineers, VCs etc.) to build a team of superstars in US and Canada
• You have a solid track record of achievement - Ideally you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have scaled or led new regions, products and business lines
• You have experience working with product managers, engineers, lawyers, regulators and growth teams. You have a great product sense, data driven thinking and high growth operations mindset
• You have graduated with a STEM degree from a top school. Advanced degrees preferred
• You are passionate about building, launching and scaling financial technology products and bringing it to millions of people and businesses
You must have North American high-growth technology firm experience, otherwise your application will not be processed
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits.
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.