VP, IT Infrastructure & Security
Reporting to the EVP, CFO of Crossix, the VP of IT Infrastructure & Security sets the vision, strategy, and leadership for the Company’s Information Technology team. Our team works with multiple stakeholders to significantly improve operational processes and ensure security throughout Crossix's underlying infrastructure. This role ensures delivery of a scalable, high-performing, and highly reliable IT infrastructure across the enterprise through the establishment of metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and service-level agreements (SLAs), and is responsible for planning, overseeing, implementing, and maintaining our HITRUST certification for the company. The successful candidate will manage and mentor a team of IT resources (FTEs and contractors) and several initiatives, providing technical expertise. This role will be based out of Crossix’s office in New York City.
What You'll Do
- Define a vision for IT including:
- User experience and management (directories, single sign on, etc.)
- Hardware and software management (laptops, data center servers, software management)
- Office experience (videoconferencing and presentation, wireless and networking, etc.)
- Own the strategic planning, architecture, engineering, performance management, and capacity planning of our IT infrastructure
- Support the needs of our R&D team and support proprietary software packages and analytics tools
- Maintain and enhance our IT controls and audit processes
- Lead IT-related client audits and answer inquiries regarding our IT infrastructure
- Select and implement cost-effective technology systems and platforms to improve the customer experience
- Work with stakeholders across the company (including internal software development teams) and multiple locations to maintain a secure and standardized IT environment
- Manage the budget and relationships with IT and Security-related contracts
- Provide career growth, mentorship, and leadership for the IT team
What You've Done
- 10 or more years of progressive, related experience developing strategies, managing major initiatives, and delivering results within a complex matrix environment required
- 8 or more years of experience leading IT infrastructure teams in defining visions and strategies providing infrastructure solutions in support of large enterprise business solutions
- Proven track record of helping a start-up/high growth organizations scale multiple times larger ($200mm plus) while ensuring the right IT infrastructure is in place
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions, and managing work to achieve strategic goals required.
- Executive-level business acumen in the areas of business operations, industry practices, and emerging trends required
- Experience supporting the needs of internal software development teams, preferably at an organization with enterprise SaaS products
- Experience with modern Network, Security, Access Management, and Cloud Technologies
- Excellent team player with demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability; acceptance of responsibility and willingness to commit to and deliver specific, measurable work products and results.
- Experience leading the IT certification process at an enterprise level, preferably HITRUST or a similar program
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.