Technical Support Rep
At Simplifeye, our goal is to improve the workflow of dental and medical offices everywhere. We do this by providing timely information and improving the way our customers interact with their current software and office equipment. Additionally, we are helping practices engage their current customers while also helping them find new clientele.
As a Technical Support Specialist at Simplifeye you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers when they have questions or issues about our products and services. You’ll be working on a daily basis directly with our account management and engineering teams to help triage issues for our customers via phone, chat support and customer service software.
You’ve got a passion for delivering an amazing customer experience, and have the patience of a saint. You proactively reach out to customers to work with them to implement solutions that are effective as well as gather feedback. You are resourceful and very tech savvy with the ability to learn complex customer service software systems, mobile devices, metrics tools and understand how these work together to effectively provide solutions to our customers.
- Be the first line of daily technical support for both customers and internal users
- Issue triage via phone, chat and e-mail
- Assist customers with software installation and remote control support when necessary
- Participate in testing the product you’ll be supporting
- Become an expert in in our products, tools and processes
- Provide and gather product feedback
- 1 year of customer-facing support work
- Must learn Simplifeye’s products end to end - supported EHR’s, agents, admin tools, customer service software systems, analytics packages and how they work together to help provide solutions
- Windows applications installations
- Some HTML Experience
- Must be able to execute on tasks and directives from Engineering and Executive staff
- Must be comfortable communicating issues in a public forum
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Experience using customer-management tools, such as, Intercom, and Salesforce
- Experience supporting Android and iOS devices