Technical Program Manager-Internationalization
The Acquisition Software team at Peloton is responsible for building products and features for our ecommerce platforms (Web and POS). In the past year, Peloton has expanded our product offering to include a Bike, Treadmill and now a digital product. During this expansion, our team has crafted exceptional user experiences to promote our wide variety of product offerings across all of our ecommerce platforms.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for managing and coordinating Peloton’s online marketing and ecommerce experience, maximizing customer comprehension and conversion, and extending this across new and existing international markets.
The ideal candidate will have functional and technical experience, and be an expert in project management systems including Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project / Smartsheet.
*This role is based in our NY HQ office and travel may be required
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Software, Product, Hardware, Marketing and Infrastructure to create a plan for operational readiness for new markets
- Communicate status of the project and program portfolio to all stakeholders in business units and business heads
- Candidate will act as the interface between the software team and international business/program team
- Provide budget and cost estimation, project forecasting, resource allocation, and re-allocations
- Prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Ensure that investments and initiatives are aligned with business strategy and priorities
- Have hands-on experience in project resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting
- Candidate has experience developing high-level cross-functional program plans
- Has managed medium to large scale cross-functional programs
- Able to lead business partners in requirements gathering and visioning
- Have working knowledge of risk management, as well as standards and policies formulation
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Have an understanding Agile development methodologies and be able to translate the concepts to events planning, business projects and sales/marketing
- More than 5 years of project and program management experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline
- PMP/PMI certified or related certifications a plus
- Candidate has experience with using 3rd party translation tools such as Smartling
- Candidate has developed translation workflow processes across the organization
- Candidate has helped businesses launch in multiple non-English speaking markets
- Candidate has a deep understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) practices
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.