Talent Strategy Associate
Axiom currently has two open positions on our Talent Strategy team. These positions will support and cultivate the talent for Axiom's lifeblood: our attorneys. They are accountable for understanding our clients’ needs, outlining the scope of their requirements, and matching them with the appropriate attorney talent. These roles are for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism, possesses excellent analytical skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of work experience within a corporate environment; inside sales experience, business development, executive search or engagement fulfillment experience from a top-tier consulting firm preferred.
- Highly persuasive verbal communication skills, high-impact presentation skills
- Sense of urgency and drive/commitment to closing client opportunities
- Ability to effectively assess candidate skills and interests to meet requirements
- Poise, confidence, and maturity to interact with senior level, highly experienced lawyers and/or clients
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and able to operate in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Exhibits Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS
Undergraduate degree is required
Light office work – typing, phone calls, etc.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at [email protected] and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.