Space Operations Vendor Manager
Working alongside our Head of Space Operations, the Vendor Manager will be charged with developing our vendor-relations platform to support our Customer Experience team. S/he/They will streamline our vendor programs for scalability, strengthen our partnerships, and increase accountability, ultimately improving our member experience.
What You’ll Do
- Manage external vendor relations for operations team.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks including both external vendors and internal employees.
- Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance. Identify opportunities for service improvement and work closely with vendors to create accountability and improve performance.
- Identify opportunities for internal process improvement and service delivery; work closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions.
- Troubleshoot all vendor-related issues and present to management as required.
- Formulate workflow processes, methods and policies for vendor partnerships.
- Support expansion across new business lines.
Who You Are
You have a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results. You have a strong multi-tasking ability and experience with meeting multiple deadlines. You’re an excellent communicator (both verbal and written), with vendor, client, or customer-facing experience.
- Results-oriented and highly organized.
- Can work independently and with a team.
- Extensive experience in vendor management including negotiating contracts, executing RFPs, procurement etc
- Strong understanding of customer service, vendor management and staff/client communication.
- Able to juggle multiple software applications while gathering and entering data as needed.
- Hawk eye attention to detail when reviewing notes, invoices and documents.
- Project management, account management, and/or property management are a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.