Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
A Solutions Engineer is responsible for demonstrating to customers that Quovo’s products and architecture will address their business needs, overcoming all technical objections throughout the sales process, and ensuring a successful transition through the post-sale stage of the customer lifecycle.
Solutions Engineers not only partner with Sales Representatives during the pre-sales process, but also to facilitate interaction between various Quovo stakeholders, inclusive of Product Management, Development, Implementation, Operations, and Marketing. The Solutions Engineer is highly visible externally in the pre and post-sales process, as well as a primary driver for advancement and prioritization of customer/prospect requirements internally. Responsibilities of the Solutions Engineer include:
- Partner with the Sales Team to validate lead qualification (i.e. do they have a problem we can help solve and are they actively seeking to purchase a solution).
- Work with the Sales Team to elicit the business and technical needs of the customer, including the customer’s own technology as it relates to potential Quovo integration points.
- Document business and technical needs as solution requirements.
Solution Design and Demonstration
- Develop the solution/technical sales strategy
- Prepare demonstrations for specific customer/prospect interactions which articulates how the Quovo solution addresses specific business needs and advances the sale.
- Train customers on how to implement Quovo. Provide solution design consulting and best practices in areas like user workflows and API calls.
- Provide day-to-day support on customer POCs (pre-production, pre-sale, limited scope deployments for evaluation purposes).
Transition to implementation and post-sale
- Identify and document key items (customer requirements) that must be known by implementation/ops in advance of MSA execution
- Partner with Product Management to scope customizations for feasibility and approval.
- Partner with the Implementation Team to successfully move the customer through the implementation phase of the customer life-cycle, by facilitating and participating in implementation meetings and collaborating with the internal team around changes/evolutions of the technical solution.
Notes on Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in B2B SaaS technology in a client-facing role.
- Experience in financial services a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering a plus