Senior Manager, Inventory & Supply
The Senior Manager, Supply & Inventory Planning, fosters best practices in supply chain planning and a continuous improvement culture to achieve high service rates with efficient inventory spend. The role will shape the future path of this function by helping to upgrade core systems and improve cross-functional processes. This high visibility position will submit an inventory plan monthly for management approval via the S&OP process.
About the Team
The Supply & Inventory planning team works with sourcing, distribution and a variety of other cross-functional partners to develop production plans, optimize inventory by SKU/location and insure high customer fulfillment rates.
What you will accomplish:
- Develop global inventory strategy and work to achieve service and inventory targets for each location of the supply chain network (plant, co-packer, in transit, DC).
- To develop a clear set of KPIs and targets to monitor and improve production, service and inventory performance using ABC SKU categorization.
- Provide robust service reporting, root cause analysis and forward actions to achieve service goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to obtain high-quality demand, supply, logistics, distribution, finance and other inputs to create a robust assumption-based inventory plan to meet company objectives.
- To track and reduce excess and obsolete inventory.
- To model scenarios and understand impacts of changes to demand, supply and network assumptions.
- To implement new systems and processes to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- To mentor team and grow their capabilities.
This should describe you:
- BA or equivalent preferably in a related area (supply chain, finance, engineering, economics)
- 5+ years of experience in supply and inventory planning in a CPG environment.
- Experience implementing a major MRP system (preferably SAP) with demonstrated improvement in results.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to develop inventory models to support a complex supply network.
- Strong collaborative and influencer skill set in an S&OP environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team to continuously improve as a change agent.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Sr Dir, Planning & External Operations.
- Part of the supply chain team.
- Works closely with demand planning, distribution/logistics, finance, plant and co-packers.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.